UltraDent - Ultra-Etch 35% IndiSpense Kit
- 1x 30ml IndiSpense syringe
- 20x Blue Micro tips
- 20x 1.2ml empty syringes
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
UltraDent - ULTRA-ETCH 35% IndiSpense Kit (30ml)
Ultra-Etch is a 35% phosphoric acid solution. It features ideal viscosity, which along with the use of the Blue Micro or Inspiral Brush tip, facilitates precision placement and superior control. Contemporary studies demonstrate Ultra-Etch is the optimum "total etch" etchant. Ultra-Etch is self-limiting in its depth of etch (average depth of 1.9μm with 20-second etch):
1. Creating an etch pattern that adhesives can penetrate for increased bond strength and reduced sensitivity. Studies demonstrate that Ultra-Etch’s unique self-limiting chemistry creates an optimal surface to receive resin.
2. Though Ultra-Etch is viscous, it can penetrate into the smallest fissures or occlusal surfaces due to physical and chemical properties that promote capillary action. Its ideal viscosity maintains a layer thick enough to prevent premature drying.
- Penetrates smallest fissures but won’t migrate on a vertical surface
- Increases bond strength and reduces sensitivity
- Places precisely and rinses clearly
- Rinses cleanly—leaves no residue
- Gluten free
Indications for Use
Ultra-Etch can be placed in any location, including lingual approaches to Class III restorations. It works nicely for etching before bonding composites, sealants, or adhesives.
Self-Limiting Chemistry Creates Optimal Surface
With an average depth of 1.9μm with a 15-second etch, Ultra-Etch stops etching at the ideal depth.
No customer reviews for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.