The features of Mani Hand Files:
1. Dental treatment tools used inside the mouth require high corrosion resistance and durability. Above all, they must have a reliable cutting edge that meets the practical needs of the dentist. Mani choses 18-8 stainless steel, because of its high corrosion resistance and ductility. We looked for a material that can provide both flexibility and hardness through fine processing.
2. A suitable rubber stopper for each shape and length is fitted initially.
3. Wrap grinding treatment gives the surface a mirror finish.
4. Icons and numbers allow easy identification
5. Thread hole to prevent dropping
6. Anti-slip molded rings and Curved design for better holding
7. Accurate dimensional machining ---> 2% taper for all the hand files except for the flare files
Mani K Files with small diameters have a rectangular cross-section to improve torsional strength and fracture resistance. However, their flexibility is quite limited. The flexile files have a triangular cross-section. This decreases cross-sectional two dimensional moment to provide better flexibility that files with a rectangular cross-section.
|File Number||15 to 40|
|Number Of Files In Pakage||6|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.