15.5% Ferric Sulfate
Astringedent hemostatic is an aqueous, 15.5% ferric sulfate solution with a pH of ~1.0. It's well suited for a variety of dental procedures, and because it's more aqueous than other hemostatic agents, it's ideal for soaking retraction cord.
- Known as the “classic” hemostatic agent
- Achieves profound hemostasis in seconds
- Eliminates sulcular fluid contamination for optimal bonding
- Decreases costly impression remakes
1. Burnish the hemostatic agents firmly against the sulcus until bleeding stops. (No more coagulum forms.)
2. A blunt, bent cannula with padded "scrub brush" enables infusing and cleaning in the cut sulcus.
3. Apply firm air/water spray to remove residual coagulum and test tissue for quality, profound hemostasis. If bleeding continues, repeat infusion technique.
4. After complete hemostasis has been reached, excellent retraction is achieved through the use of Ultrapak knitted cord.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.