Mectron - Starlight Pro LED Curing Light
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
Model: Starlight Pro
A cordless LED curing lamp for flexible use that can be taken from one room to the other. Thanks to its high performance level and the long-lasting lithium-ion battery, it will run for 320 cycles of 10 seconds each in succession and recharging takes only 120 minutes. Its output can be checked thanks to the built-in radiometer. starlight pro can be relied on to harden a 2-mm thick layer in only 10 seconds and is extremely light (only 105 g). It provides a choice between two operating modes: “Fast-Curing” and “Slow Rise” (soft start).
starlight lamps are effective on camphoroquinone, used as photoinitiator in 98% of the materials on the market. They emit light on a wave-length comprised between 440nm and 480nm with a peak at 460nm.
- "Fast" mode: 10 seconds at maximum light intensity, with acoustic signal at the beginning and at the end of the cycle
- "Slow rise" mode: 20 seconds with a progressive increase of the light intensity reaching the peak within the first 3 seconds, one acoustic signal after 10 seconds and one at the end of the cycle
1. Optical fibre
sterilizable, coherent, fibre optics conductor, Ø8mm
2. CLICK-CLACK Connection
exclusive connection in metal ensures an optimal light beam transmission
3. Optical protection
sterilizable, simple to apply to the optical fibre
4. Low temperature
it does not require a fan as it develops no heat – silent
the smooth, continuous and compact surface enables perfect disinfection
6. Processor control
constant light power regardless the charge level
7. Low battery warning
the double acoustic signal is activated when the battery is still sufficient for 6 cycles
lithium-ion battery with no memory effect
9. Charging time
only 90 minutes
320 cycles with 10 seconds
11. Charging station
- green control LEDs indicating mains supply and signalling consent for charging process and power output
- in case of problems a yellow LED will flash
- integrated radiometer which checks the power output
- result indicated by a LED
- Starlight Pro handpiece
- Starlight Pro charger
- 8mm optical fiber, black with metal click-clack connection
- Optical protection
|Unit Size||L198mm, max.Ø23mm|
No customer reviews for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.