Cerkamed - MTA Plus Cement
Material for filling and rebuilding of the root canals – white
MTA+ is especially indicated for use in the following cases:
- Demineralization lesions of the root canal
- Reverse filling of the apex of the root
- Direct pulp capping
- Pulp amputation
- In the treatment of teeth with incomplete root development
- It rematerializes hard tissues and tightly secures tooth canal.
How to use?
1. Place on the mixing plate content of MTA+ powder from the glass vial and 1-2 drops of MTA+ liquid dosed by the pipette.
2. Mix them within 30 sec until obtaining consistency of the wet sand. If the consistency of mixture is too much dense or crumbly it is necessary to add next drop of the liquid (or distilled water).
3. Insert preparation into selected field by means of the amalgam carrier.
When mixed to MTA+ liquid (or distilled water) the prepared dose of device should be used within next 10 minutes.
MTA+ as the only product is characterized by nanoparticles.
As a result of the technology developed by CERKAMED, the MTA+ particle is three times smaller than the smallest particles of material produced by other manufacturers.
Why the smaller grain is better?
- Facilitates penetration of calcium ions to the demineralized tissue
- Facilitates packing material in the application site
- Facilitates preparation
- Increases sealing process
- Increases strength
- Homogeneous and phasing of the material reduces setting time
Calcium oxide and oxides of: silicon, iron, aluminium, sodium, potassium, bismuth, magnesium; calcium phosphate.
Available packages (White):
- MTA+ STANDARD: 6 x 0.14gr MTA+, 1ml liquid
- MTA+ MAXI: 10 x 0.14gr MTA+, 1ml liquid