Angelus - MTA Cement
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
- Treatment of perforations of root canal and furcation caused iatrogenically or by caries lesion
- Via canal treatment of root perforation due to internal resorption
- Surgical treatment of root perforation due to internal resorption
- Periapical surgery with reverse filling
- Pulp capping
- Pulpotomy (removal of affected coronal pulp to preserve vitality of remaining pulp tissue)
- Apexogenesis (induction of root development in vital teeth with an inflamed coronal pulp)
- Apexification (induction of formation of a mineralized barrier at the root tip of young permanent teeth with incomplete root development and a necrotic pulp)
- Ions Calcium Release: Enhances formation of mineralized tissues; provides biological seal of perforations and total repair of damaged periradicular tissues
- Biological action: Capable of inducing neoformation of periradicular cementum
- Easy to use: does not lose properties due to moisture of oral tissues
- High alkalinity: Bactericidal
- Low solubility: Does not disintegrate
- Biocompatible to oral tissues: Low inflamatory response
- Adequate compressive strength: Can be used as base restoration material
- More radiopaque than dentin and bone: Easy radiograph visibility
- Setting time of 15 minutes: Possibility of immediate restoration
MTA Angelus (White): 1 g of White MTA, 3 ml of distilled water, 1 scoop
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.