Whiteness HP is a 35% hydrogen peroxide-based dental whitening system in-office use, indicated for vital and non-vital teeth. A pioneer among other in-office whiteners in Brazil, it has high whitening power to be used both with accelerating sources (curing light, laser, plasma lamps, etc.) and without an external auxiliary source.
SYRINGE KIT CONTENTS
1 bottle with 10g of concentrated hydrogen peroxide
1 bottle with 5g of thickener
1 bottle with 2g of neutralizing solution for peroxide (Neutralize – FGM)
1 plate to prepare the gel
1 light-curing gingival protector (Top dam – FGM) with 2g
6 applicator tips
• For whitening of vital and non-vital teeth exclusively in office.
• Can be used with or without light energy source.
• High whitening power to be used both with accelerating sources (curing light, laser, plasma lamps, etc.) and without an external auxiliary source.
• Excellent viscosity: does not run from the tooth surface.
• Can be used on individual teeth or whole arches.
• Presentation in two phases, peroxide and thickener, which allows the product to be compounded in only the quantity necessary, preventing waste (whitening of only one tooth or a range of the tooth, whitening touchups).
• Versatility in combination with the take-home technique.
• Comes with Neutralize: to eliminate the actions of the peroxide in case of contact with soft tissues.
• Drop by drop mixing system: enables the dentist to use only the amount required.
• Long-lasting: the complete kit lasts an average of 18 applications.