FGM - HP Blue 35% in Office Whitening Kit
Whiteness HP Blue is a product that combines the technology of the best dental whiteners and the new trends of the world of dentistry in terms of safe and conservative techniques for in-office whitening.
Its major advantage is the presence of calcium in its formula to minimize the reduction in microhardness of the enamel due to the whitening. For the professional’s greater ease, the gel is applied one single time over the course of the session (40 minutes at the concentration of 35%).
The gel, obtained by mixing the phases, has an excellent consistency, highly visible homogeneous coloring, and can be applied directly from the syringe through a tip. Application directly from the syringe facilitates the process and provides time saving. For reasons of stability and catalytic potential, the product has the thickener phase separate from the peroxide phase, and they are mixed only at the time of use.
SYRINGE KIT CONTENTS
- 6 syringes of hydrogen peroxide with 0.84g each
- 6 syringes of thickener with 0.36g each
- 6 connectors for plugging syringe
- 1 bottle with 2g of neutralizing solution for peroxide (Neutralize – FGM)
- 1 light-curing gingival protector (Top dam – FGM) with 2g
- 12 applicator tips
• Naturally dark or yellow vital teeth.
• Vital teeth darkened by age.
• Vital teeth that have been darkened or stained by extrinsic substances, such as pigments in coffee, tobacco, tea, etc…
• Contains calcium: does not interfere with the microhardness of the enamel.
• Self-catalyzed system: the exclusive formula of Whiteness HP Blue contains catalysts that make it much more active and efficient, dispensing with the use of external sources of acceleration.
• Excellent wettability: the main characteristic that a product needs to have in order for there to be a good transfer of the peroxide to the tooth structure is wettability, which the gel provides when deposited on the surface of the enamel. If there is not good wettability (inadequate consistency or affinity), the transfer of the peroxide is hindered and, consequently, the whitening result is hindered as well. Its new self-catalyzing formula with stable alkaline pH allowed for the product’s application protocol to be changed, eliminating the changes of gel during the same session. The older versions of in-office whiteners lose their catalyst activity over time and generally their pH moves into more acidic ranges, which brings the need to change the whitener during a single session. With Whiteness HP Blue, a single application is done for a longer period of time per session. With this new protocol, the whitening process has become simpler, faster, more productive, and safer.
• Pre-measured portions: the proportion between the thickener and peroxide phases comes pre-determined and packaged in syringes, which facilitates the process of preparing the gel and saves time. The total measured amount is easily enough to cover the smile line on both dental arches, without waste.
• Ease in mixing the phases: a syringe coupling system allows the two phases to be easily mixed, ensuring perfect homogeneity.
• Ease of application: the gel, obtained by mixing the phases, has an excellent consistency, highly visible homogeneous coloring, and can be applied directly from the syringe through a tip. Application directly from the syringe facilitates the process and provides time saving.
• Does not change color: the product does not change its color throughout the process making the visual control easier.
• Efficacy: the new catalyst composition allows for whitening efficiency with a 35% gel. Suggest application time: 40 minutes.
• In more challenging cases (severe darkening), it can be used in combination with the take-home technique.