The innovative lamellar shape and The flexibility and the resulting adaptation to any surface structure facilitates polishing in inaccessible places, such as occlusions.
EVE presents a special product series for processing temporary materials in the dental lab. EVE Diatemp offers the dental technician an effective polishing solution for temporary and permanent acrylic materials, PMMA, hybrid ceramics, hybrid composites and veneer acrylics.
Diamond impregnated 2-stage polishing system Best results, also on very hard composites Applicable on all composites.
medium / fine 3000 – 8000 min-1
1. An instrument for every dental surface The lamellae adapt to the surface structure. This means the use of different geometries is no longer mandatory.
2. Preservation of the surface structure In contrast to conventional polishing systems, the previously prepared surface is not modified. The original structure is preserved.
3. Reduced heat generation The open shape of the TWIST polishers ensures a constant air supply and reduces the frictional heat arising. This results in lower heat generation and material-friendly polishing.
4. Extraordinary durability The low wear of the polishing lamellae during processing leads to a hitherto unrivalled durability for the polishing instruments. All TWIST polishers for use in the contra-angle handpiece are approved for processing.
5. Intuitive application The application of TWIST polishers is intuitive. Outstanding results are achieved with the very first application.
6. Brilliant polishing results The lamellar shape significantly increases the contact area to the material processed as compared with traditional polishing systems and therefore makes the polishing process more efficient. Outstanding polishing results can now be achieved in next to no time.