NTI - parapulpare Retentionsstifte
Prerequisites for use:
- Adequate amount of healthy, non-carious dentine
- Sufficient thickness of dentine adjacent to the pulp cavity
- Place approx. 1 mm from enamel
- We absolutely recommend the use of a rubber dam
- Pins and instruments must be prepared properly
Placing the parapulpal pins (refer to picture above):
- Use the correct size of pre-drill (matching colour-coding). Swiftly drill in to the stop and withdraw the drill in one single action. Speed: 1,000 r.p.m. Inserting the drill into the prepared site and withdrawing it several times widens the aperture excessively
- Wind the pin in with a contra-angle at a maximum of 750 r.p.m. or using a blue handle.
- The pin will snap automatically at the break-off point.
- Place the pins in situ The pins can only be adapted to the anatomy with the correct Pin Bender (matching colour-coding).
- Reto-Minipin Gold and Titan pins cannot be curved. Finish the core and filling. To place several pins, repeat the procedure.
- Additional retention for all filling materials
- preventing root posts rotating
- retaining composite cores.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.