ScanX Duo Digital Radiography System delivers chairside, crystal clear images in seconds.
This small and efficient two track system is capable of reading images simultaneously from 2 PSPs. ScanX Duo accepts intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 for patients of all ages and anatomies. With ScanX PSPs, you never miss important structures due to their larger, 100% active diagnostic area. This means increased diagnostic capabilities along with greater patient comfort thanks to these wireless, wafer-thin PSPs.
EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC CLARITY
- ScanX delivers crisp, sharp images in up to 20 lp/mm true resolution, meeting the needs of all diagnostic requirements.
- Capture all areas of your patient’s anatomy thanks to ScanX PSPs that have a 100% active surface area. This means you capture up to nearly 40% more anatomy than with the comparable sized wired sensor.
- Once a PSP has been inserted into ScanX, the sharp, crisp image appears on your screen in seconds.
- Your digital images are ready to be reviewed, shared, archived or emailed.
UNMATCHED PATIENT COMFORT
- ScanX PSPs are 30 times thinner then wired sensors; flexible, with rounded corners that provide optimum comfort for your patients.
- You, your patients and staff are all protected by ScanX barrier envelopes that 100% hygienically seal each PSP.
- A film-like workflow will enable your staff to confidently start using ScanX with virtually no learning curve and will result in fewer retakes.
- The thin, wireless PSPs are durable and immediately ready to be used again thanks to the automatic read and erase technology.
- ScanX is the most economical digital solution for any practice.
- Easily installed, it will work with your existing X-Ray system, AC or DC.
- Eliminate the hassle and maintenance cost of the film processor and all of its chemicals.
- The durable PSPs require no annual maintenance fees or costly insurance and can be reused hundreds of times.
- Air Techniques
- Air Techniques