GC - Fuji IX Gold Label Glass Ionomer
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
GC - Posterior Restorative Glass Ionomer IX Gold Label
A high strength strontium-based glass ionomer restorative providing all the properties of genuine glass ionomers with physical properties strong enough for use in posterior teeth.
+ Characteristics & Benefits
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time
- High compressive and flexural strength, and 60% higher wear resistance than conventional glass ionomers makes Gold Label 9 strong enough for use in posterior teeth
Indications for Gold Label 9
- Class I and small Class II restorations in non-load bearing areas
- Class I and Class II restorations in deciduous teeth
- Transitional restorations
- Base / Core build-ups
- After conditioning the tooth surface with GC Dentin Conditioner (10% polyacrylic acid), apply the Gold Label 9 or Fuji IX GP in Capsule mixed accordingly into the cavity
- Form the contour and place a matrix if required during the working time
- After initial set, when the material starts to lose the glossy appearance, moisture protectwith GC Cocoa Butter or GC Fuji Varnish or GC Fuji Coat LC
- Final finishing under water spray can be carried out at the recommended times from start of mix
- After finishing, apply a final coat of GC Fuji Varnish or GC Fuji Coat LC as a protective coating.
|Mixing Time||30 sec|
|Working Time (min, sec)||20 min|
|Finishing begins (from start of mix)||6 min|
* Mixing conditions at 23°C. Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
No customer reviews for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.