XtraCem LC Glass Ionomer
Xtracem-LC is a Radiopaque glass-ionomer light-cured lining and restorative material with high initial strength. The cement can be finished immediately after light curing, which considerably simplifies and accelerates treatment and minimizes moisture sensitivity of glassionomer cement in the initial setting phase. Chemical adhesion to hard dental tissues and long-term fluoride release are retained.
Features and Benefits
- High compressive and flexural strength (182 and 57MPa)
- Excellent dept of polymerization (4.2mm)
- Longterm fluoride release
- No etching or bonding needed due to strong chemical adhesion
- Light-curable for controlled setting time.
- Powder 12g
- Liquid 5g
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.