Ultrapak cord is made of 100% cotton, knitted into thousands of tiny loops to form long, interlocking chains. This unique knitted design exerts a gentle, continuous outward force following placement, as the knitted loops seek to open. Optimal tissue displacement occurs in 3–8 minutes. Ultrapak E is impregnated with racemic epinephrine hydrochloride.
- The original—and smallest—knitted cord
- Provides rapid tissue displacement, detailed margins, and quality impressions
- Facilitates easy packing and stays placed better than any twisted or braided cord
- Compresses upon packing then expands for optimal retraction
- Does not entangle in diamond bur
- Bright colors facilitate easy location and removal
- Without epinephrine
- High carbon steel blade ensures a clean cut
- Thin plastic gate prevents cord from falling into the bottle upon cutting
- Ruler printed on label provides easy cord measurement
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.