Chlorhexidine Digluconate 2% Gel
Gel for root canal preparation
Gluco-CHeX 2% gel simplifies the root canal preparation and treatment, contains lubricants enabling easy introduction of the tool into the canal, preventing from its breakage.
Especially recommended for:
- endodontic re-treatment if there is a suspected infection caused by Enterococcus faecalis or Candida albicans
- treatment of continuous inflammations of periapical tissues
GLUCO CHEX 2% gel can be used as a temporary inlay. In order to make a temporary inlay mix calcium hydroxide with gel obtaining creamy consistency. Introduce the paste into the root canal and fill the canal tightly. Close the inlay tightly with a temporary filling.
Handling the product Gluco CheX gel 2%:
1. remove inflamed pulp from a root canal
2. insert preparation into the root canal by means of the syringe with attached applicator or directly on the canal instrument
3. prepare the root canal mechanically
4. next rinse the root canal copiously with appropriate rinsing agents, for example GLUCO CHEX 2%, destilled water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Canal Clean (do not rinse with sodium hypochlorite)
5. liquid and content of the root canal aspirate by means of Endo-aspirator
After use of GLUCO CheX 2% do not rinse directly with any NaOCl solution!!!
While rinsing root canals, it is compulsory to rinse with physiological saline between rinsing with sodium hypochlorite and chlorhexidine digluconate.
It prevents from a tawny deposit precipitating as a result of mixing NaOCl and CheX
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.