FKG - BT-Apisafe File
A rotating NiTi instrument with zero taper and the ideal complement to any Endo sequence, it guarantees greater safety when working inside severely curved, narrow or sclerotic canals. BT-Apisafe shapes the apex to the desired dimension while preserving the coronary third.
With its BT-Tip, the BT-Apisafe is effective even at diameters smaller than its nominal diameter; for example, the ISO 30 instrument already works at a diameter of 0.15mm.
It facilitates penetration of irrigation and disinfectant solutions up to the apex, even in curved and narrow canals. Finally, it creates an “apical stop”, permitting effective and reliable obturation.
- Start the procedure with a K-file ISO 15.
- Continue with one or several BT-Apisafe files at working length, until the desired size for the final preparation of the apex is reached.
- Root canal preparation is completed using BT-Race, iRace or BioRace sequences.
- The size of the first shaping instrument should be smaller than that of the last BT-Apisafe used.
- Ø ISO 25, 30, 40 , 50, 60
- Taper: 0%
- Length: 25mm
- Recommended speed: 800rpm (min. speed: 600rpm)
- Torque: 1Ncm