Thomas - NiTiShaper Rotary File
- Quantity per pack: 3 units (Blister non sterile.)
- Rotation speed: 300 to 500rpm
- Torque: 3 to 4Ncm
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
NiTiShaper is a new rotary nickel-titanium system developed by THOMAS. The successive use of 3 instruments T1, T2 and T3, allows a comfortable and fast shaping of the root canal.
Thanks to the intelligent design of the blades, the work is progressive and equally distributed between the 3 instruments.
NiTiShaper is a kit of 3 endodontic instruments, supplied with a silicone stopper on the blade.
- The blades of the instruments are made of a nickel-titanium alloy.
- The shank of 12mm is manufactured according to the ISO standard 1797 (diameter 2.35).
- Color coding
- Depth marks
- Non cutting tip
- length: 25mm
- Works in continuous rotation
- 3 instruments to shape the root canal
- Shape memory
- Delivered in blister non sterile
- Instructions for use are identical for the 3 instruments
- Comfortable and safe: progressive work
- Respect of the root canal anatomy
- No screwing-in effect
- Only 3 files
- Easy to use
- Breakage resistance
|File Number||18 | 20 | 23|
|Number in the pack||3|
|Taper||0.04 | 0.06|
|RPM range||Max. 500rpm|
|Torque range||Max. 4Ncm|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.