The proven efficacy of MTA now available in a root canal sealer
IndicationFor root canal filling
- High radiopacity: Excellent radiograph visibility
- Flow rate of 27.66 mm: Allows filling of accessory canals
- Setting expansion of 0.088%: Due to MTA presence
- Presence of Calcium ions: Helps bone and tissues regrow
- Film thickness: 9.6µm
- Paste / paste presentation: Easy handling
- Working time: 23 minutes and Setting time (130 minutes): Ideal to complete all steps of endodontic filling
- Setting time: 130 minutes (ideal to complete all steps of endodontic filling)
- Easy removal: Removed with citrus oils and chloroform solvents
- Radiopacificator Calcium Tungstate: Does not stain tooth structure
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.