The SKY implant system surgical tray can be used for inserting both the SKY classic, blueSKY and diameter-reduced narrowSKY titanium implants, as well as the non-metal zirconium implant white SKY. This simplifies workflows in the practice and enhances process reliability. Treatment costs and times are reduced considerably. In addition, it is therefore possible to switch from one implant to another intraoperatively.
Features of the new SKY surgical tray:
- Few instruments – simple and cost-effective
- Contains all the restorative tools so there is no need for any additional trays
- One surgical/restorative kit simplifies workflows in the practice and enhances process reliability – treatment costs and times are reduced considerably as it is possible to switch from one implant to another intraoperatively
- Only 18cm x 13cm (a lot smaller than the previous SKY surgical tray which measured 29cm x 18cm)
- The silicone holders of the instruments are moulded into the tray insert for cleaning
- The tray is validated for machine cleaning in a thermal disinfector
- The tray insert is used as a holder for the instruments and drills during machine cleaning. Only the ratchet and the drill stops must be washed separately in a small parts basket.