Cerkamed - Calcipast Calcium Hydroxide
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
Calcium hydroxide 16%
- It stimulates rebuilding of the damaged tissues and creation of reparative dentine by odontoblasts
- Reduces inflammation
- Ensures protection of pulp from the thermo-electric stimuli
- Prevents from penetration of exudates into the root canal system
- Anti – bacterial effect
Handling the product CALCIPAST
As temporary root canal filling:
1. prepare the canal mechanically using materials for chemo-mechanical preparation (Endo-Solution, Endo-Prep Cream), rinse copiously (Chloraxid) and dry the canal (for example with Canal Clean)
2. to dry the root canal thoroughly use Endo-aspirator and paper points
3. fill the canal with CALCIPAST by introducing applicator to the depth of 1/3 of the apex opening, remove excess of paste, close the cavity tightly (for example with Total Blend), leave for about 30 days, after that period exchange temporary filling
As a temporary dressing by indirect and direct pulp capping:
1. prepare the cavity
2. apply preparation by means of attached applicator
3. fill up the whole cavity with temporary paste of harder consistency
Package: 1 x 2.1gr Syringe
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.