Calcium hydroxide 10%, iodoform 30%
Calcium hydroxide material enriched with barium sulphate and iodoform is recommended as temporary filling of the root canals.
- Reduces inflammation
- It has drying effect
- It stimulates rebuilding of damaged periapical tissues and creation of reparative dentine by odontoblasts
- Prevents from penetration of exudates into the root canal system
Handling the product CALCIPAST
As temporary root canal filling:
1. prepare the canal mechanically using materials for chemo-mechanical preparation (Endo-Solution, Endo-Prep Cream) , rinse copiously (Chloraxid) and dry the canal (for example Canal Clean)
2. to dry the root canal thoroughly use Endo-aspirator and paper points
3. fill the canal with CALCIPAST+I by introducing applicator to the depth of 1/3 of the apex opening, remove excess of paste, close the cavity tightly (for example with Total Blend), leave for a period of 1 week up to 30 days, after that period exchange temporary filling (Calcipast)
Package: 1 x 2.1gr Syringe
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.