Light-Cured Composite Restorative, Gradia Direct
Using GC Gradia Direct makes it easier and quicker to achieve a superb, natural looking and long-lasting restoration. Due to the remarkable shade's adaptation to the surrounding tooth structure, outstanding aesthetic restorations can easily be achieved with only one shade. The combination of different shades will offer unlimited aesthetic results, using a maximum of three shades for an anterior restoration and two shades for a posterior restoration.
- Micro filled resin hybrid composite developed from the proven GC Gradia laboratory system
- One restoration system for all your needs
- System consists of Standard, Outside Special and Inside Special shades Unique concept for easier restorations
Gradia Direct Posterior Features and Indication:
- Excellent mechanical properties and aesthetics
- High fracture toughness to resist occlusal stress
- High wear resistance, low wear on opposing dentition
- Radiopacity to aid diagnosis
- Direct restorative for class I and II cavities
Weight per Syringe: 4.7gr for posterior
|Application||Direct and Indirect Restorative|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.