Micro Mega - Hero Shaper File - Assorted
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
Using HERO Shaper for orthograde treatment has never been quicker and simpler. Conditions such as irreversible pulp pathology, pulpitis and necrosis are easily managed using the HERO Shaper rotary nickel -titanium instruments at low speed.
HERO Shaper files, with their pronounced tapers, are designed for use with the crown-down technique to progressively remove constraints and flare the canal. The coronal third is prepared using .06 taper HERO Shaper files and the apical third is prepared using .04 taper HERO Shaper files. The varying helical pitch and length of the cutting portion of the files provide them with an excellent combination of efficiency and flexibility.
HERO Shaper advantages:
- Avoids screwing effects ---> The helical angle of the cutting edges varies from the tip to the shank
- The pitch also varies according to the taper ---> More tapered ---> Longer pitch
- Increased instrument performance ---> Efficiency, Flexibility and Strength
- A positive advance in root canal preparation
- Triple helix cutting edge of blade
- The tip is inactive in order to follow the canal anatomy
This root canal treatment method is faster and allows:
- Improved patient comfort
- Time saving ---> Decrease 10 seconds of use per instrument for efficient shaping
- Reduced operator fatigue
- Less instruments to handle
- Reproducible results
- Increased safety ---> No screwing effect, Excellent debris evacuation.
HERO Shaper protocol:
For difficult canals, severely curved, possibly with significant hypercalcification, making any first penetration tricky with the finest hand files.
For canals of average difficulty with moderate curvature and/or more hypercalcification, making first penetration with a n°10 K file harde to achieve.
For easy canal preparation, low curvature, orifice and canal large enough to allow a n°15 K file to reach the Apex.
|File Number||20 | 25 | 30|
|Number Of Files In Pakage||6 | 4|
|Taper||0.04 | 0.06|
|Length||21 | 25|
|Speed of Rotation||300-600rpm|
No customer reviews for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.